LVTC and its Company Partners
- I am Shalimar Benjamin, 21 years old and am now studying at Laura Vicuña Technology Center, taking up Office Automation with Bookkeeping NC - III.I am currently on my OJT at Lots'A Pizza Head Office, Las Piñas assigned in Marketing and Franchising Department.I have learned so much from these two respective departments that I can apply for my future, the value of time, efficiency and teamwork or collaboration. Believing in one’s capacity and giving your best in whatever you do. Because of LVF’s Study Now Pay Later Program, the students were given the chance to have a great future and improve their lives. I am very thankful to LVTC because they gave us this opportunity.
- The Laura Vicuña Technology Center hand in hand with the Don Bosco School, Manila molded me to who I am now. At my age, I have been so eager to improve my life, my future and this two Christian Institution I have gotten more than enough of what I am expecting. I became more responsible, hardworking and industrious. Honesty has been my steady companion as to be trustworthy my constant goal. I was helped to embody Blessed Laura Vicuña’s perseverance and great sense of sacrifice.
- Rachel Lora LVTC OJT – DON BOSCO SCHOOL, MANILA
- At LVTC I was helped to become a productive and a good person. I’m so thankful that we were guided to achieve our dreams and to aspire for greater things. I’m so happy to be part of Laura Vicuña Foundation. Marvin Talan . LVTC OJT – LOTS’ A PIZZA INC.
- I am blessed to have my training at the Laura Vicuña Technology Center and a temporary home at the Laura Vicuña Center, Cubao. It gave me the opportunity to study and acquire skills needed to handle various office works through its Office Automation with Bookkeeping NC- III course. Also because of its Dual Training System, which gives me 75% of the minimum daily wage and at the same time OJT, helps me to support my studies and parents. I can say that now, I am more confident, competent and courageous! Ginalyn Castañares LVTC OJT - INFINITY 888 AIRCONDITIONING & REFRIGERATION SERVICES
PASWI National Action Planning Workshop
PROVINCIAL EDUCATING COMMUNITY GRATITUDE DAY
LVC FAMILY DAY
SACSEC (Sexual Abuse and Sexual Exploitation of Children) WEEK
LVF NETWORK NEWS
Modesty aside, we know that our contribution in this field has been widely accepted and appreciated, we have been ‘sitting’ on the level of Strategic planning on the national level for over 2 decades. Thank you to the legacy left to us by St. John Bosco and St. Mary Domenica Mazzarello of zealously giving all for the salvation of souls and for the love of young people.
1. SACSEC STRATEGIC PLANNING Ms. Mercedes Juncia represented the LVF during the SACSEC (Sexual Abuse and Sexual Exploitation of Children) Strategic Planning Workshop at the Council for the Welfare of Children Office located at the Greatwork, Ben-Lor Building, Quezon Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City on February 21st and 22nd. LVF is part of SACSEC’s technical working group who realized the need to conduct this activity to set directions and plans for the next 3 years and ensure quality and appropriate interventions and services to our beneficiaries.
2. PACT (Philippines Against Child Trafficking) PLANNING AND GENERAL ASSEMBLY The Philippines Against Child Trafficking (PACT) invited the Laura Vicuna Foundation (LVF) to attend a 2-day planning session on January 31 and February 1, 2019 at Robbinsdale Residences, Quezon City and its General Assembly on February 21 to 25, 2019 at Hives Hotel.
On February 8, 2019, the six volunteer student teachers from the Western Philippines University (WPU) had their Final Demonstration in Math and Science among their respective classes from YS 8-11 in the presence of Ms. Karen Maute, teacher coordinator and in charge of the practicuum program. LVC Palawan is grateful for these six future educators for their zeal and dedication who were at the center since 2018 November. Congratulations and all the best!
DATE WITH THE LORD
February 14 marks the day of hearts as we celebrate Valentines Day. The parish youth ministry organized a special encounter with the Lord among young people dubbed as "Date with the Lord." A short talk on the sciptural reading on the Rich Young Man led every young person to personal reflection on what God wants and dreams of them followed by small group sharing. Silence and adoration completed this most precious date with the Lord.
CONGRATULATIONS & THANK YOU REAP UST ANGELICUM COLLEGE INC!
On the ocassion of the 20th Anniversary of REAP UST ANGELICUM COLLEGE INC., we feel honored and privileged to receive their donation of eight brand new computers for our learners' use and for a more systematic program of our homestudy. We give our special thanks to Fr. Rogelio Alarcon, Fr. Raymund Fernando, Ms. Dhel Alcantara and all UST Angelicum College Inc family!