- LVF Child Protection Clinic on Wheels continues to bring preventive services to high risk communities through its LVF ACTS (Advocacy against Child Trafficking in Schools and Communities).
- always be aware of what is happening around their community, not to be afraid of reporting incidences of human trafficking,
- check agencies where their families are applying, advise friends’ families to check them too,
- tell children to be very careful when applying for a job
- obey their parents since they know what is best for them,
- do not let others fool them and not to trust strangers,
- be aware of illegal recruiters,
- don’t be impulsive in their decisions and
- share what they know to fellow teenagers.
About 100 Grade 10 students from Manapla National High School, Negros Occidental attended the session last August 4, handled by Mercedes Juncia and Desiree de Guzman.
About 150 parents and trainees from Mary Our Help Technical Institute for Women attended the session at Mabalacat, Pampanga last August 30, given by Sr. Candy Carmen Balverde, FMA and Mercedes Juncia.
Realizing the evil effects of human trafficking, the parents committed to:-